Tin Can (v1.0.01b, MULTi13) [FitGirl Repack]
- Category Games
- Type PC Game
- Language English
- Total size 1.4 GB
- Uploaded By FitGirl
- Downloads 442
- Last checked 1 hour ago
- Date uploaded 1 week ago
- Seeders 152
- Leechers 3
Release Date: May 12, 2022
Genres/Tags: Managerial, Survival, First-person, 3D
Developer: Tin Can Studio
Publisher: Tin Can Studio, IndieArk
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 428 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Czech, German, Spanish - Latin America, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Japanese, Romanian, Ukrainian
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (DOGE)
Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: Core I5 CPU
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: GTX 880M or equivalent
HDD Space: 11.3 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
"In space, tech support can't hear you scream!"
As a random member of your colony's space program, you leave Mars aboard a large transport ship, only for its reactor to go critical in the middle of your journey to new horizons. All your time spent in the simulator did not prepare you for such a dire situation! Now, drifting in your escape pod, without any FTL capabilities, you realize that an easy way out was not included. Use your own wits to fix systems in a similar way you would fix and build your own PC, by swapping and fixing individual components. With a bit of luck, you might be able to finally find a safe haven.
Get your hands dirty!
"What a mess! The oxygen generator refuses to start up...I hope it's just the fuse cutting down the power and not some kind of issue with the atomic pile!"
All the systems inside your escape pod are made up of many different components, from fuses to air filters. They are all interconnected and have their own critical function.
Listen to your body!
"My vision has been blurry for a while now and it's getting worse! I really need to find that leak before I pass out!"
When all your systems are failing, in the dark, only the sound of your heartbeat and your shallow breathing will alert you of your imminent death. O², CO², atmospheric pressure, and temperature are realistically simulated for maximum immersion.
Your life hangs by a thread...don't lose focus!
"These incomprehensible error codes again!? Where is the damn manual? This pod’s a mess! Ah! Here it is!"
The manual inside your pod is filled with detailed information that could very well save your life.
"What a view! Is it me or it is getting hot in here, though?"
From asteroid fields to nebulae, these cosmic monsters will wreak havoc on your systems and won’t give you a lot of time to breathe...
- Manage pod systems down to every single component.
- Numerous systems which all have their own unique function and serve to ensure your survival. Every system is interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
- Over a dozen different components, all having their own specific function and causing different problems when damaged. Ex : Defective buttons won’t trigger properly when pressed, while faulty electrical connectors won’t deliver enough power.
- Organic failures thanks to the simulated nature of resources and components inside the game. You will have to figure out what is wrong and retrace failures back to the source.
- Dismantle, swap and fix anything inside the pod.
- Realistic management of vital resources, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and radiation. There are no arbitrary numbers here. The levels of these resources required for survival are based on real life!
- An onboard manual providing detailed information about your escape pod.
- Real medical symptoms instead of health bars. For example, hypoxia (lack of oxygen) will make you breathe faster and stronger, will make your vision blurry and will slow down your movements until you fall unconscious.
- Cosmic events will strike your pod and will have different types of impact on its systems. From flying near the surface of a star that will cause overheating to asteroid fields that will pierce your hull, you need to anticipate and deal with the situations as they come to avoid certain death.
- Based on Tin.Can-DOGE ISO release: wow-tin.can.iso (3,889,356,800 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.6 to 1.4 GB)
- Installation takes 4-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 11.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use "Tin Can VR" desktop icon to play in VR-mode
- Repack by FitGirl
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
Files:Tin Can [FitGirl Repack]
- fg-01.bin (1.1 GB)
- fg-02.bin (105.0 MB)
- fg-03.bin (103.9 MB)
- fg-04.bin (77.7 MB)
- fg-05.bin (21.0 MB) MD5
- fitgirl-bins.md5 (0.3 KB)
- QuickSFV.EXE (101.0 KB)
- QuickSFV.ini (0.2 KB)
- setup.exe (4.2 MB)
- Verify BIN files before installation.bat (0.1 KB)